Latest update: July 2022
Health and Safety GuidanceThere are no legal restrictions for Covid, but it hasn't gone away. We advise a few sensible precautions.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms, and especially a positive test, please stay away and come back when you are better! (do we really need to say this?)
- The windows will be open as usual (bring a coat in winter!)
- We will take temperatures, digitally, at the door. It could be a symptom - see below.
- Avoid getting in a crowded huddle, epecially in the kitchen which is a small space. Get your tea and coffee any time, not everybody at once in the interval!
Two points from the WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION
- There is currently no information to suggest that symptoms associated with Omicron are different from those from other variants.
- The most effective steps individuals can take to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus is to keep a physical distance of at least 1 metre from others; wear a well-fitting mask; open windows to improve ventilation; avoid poorly ventilated or crowded spaces [i.e. our kitchen!]; keep hands clean; cough or sneeze into a bent elbow or tissue [.....].